Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Days fifteen and sixteen

I have been very tired since I've arrived home from my vacation.

Wed. morning I woke up at 6. I still felt tired. I had 2 melons for breakfast and rode 1/2 a mile to my first job. I cleaned for two hours and took the bus downtown. Bought some food at the co-op. Sat on the patio and ate a pint of fresh local raspberries. They were very delicious. I biked 3 miles to my next job. Ate 8 large plums and cleaned for 2 hours. Was on my way biking to my next job and I felt so very tired. I didn't know if I would make it the whole way. I realized that I was thirsty and it dawned on my that I didn't drink my 3 to 4 sixteen ounce glasses of water I drink every morning. At a stop light I drank a bunch of water and instantly felt better. The rest of the 7 mile ride was great. I felt so sexy and I waved and smiled at everyone like I usually do. It was great to be back on my bike again and not stuck in a car. At my last job I had a 12 banana, 1/2 pound of spinach smoothie and cleaned/cooked for 2 hours. Rode a mile back home.
As soon as I got home I lied down for a nap at 6:30 and didn't wake up until 4:30 the next morning.
Thursday after waking up at 4:30 I still felt a little tired, but couldn't go back to sleep. At 6 I rode 3 miles to yoga and did 1 1/2 hours of yoga. Afterward I ate two large plums and rode 2 miles to my first job of the day. Ate that job I ate 1 lb. of dates and cleaned for 2 hours. Biked a mile and a half to my next job and cleaned for 2 hours. Rode a block away and cleaned for another 2 hours. By this time I was starting to really drag. I felt so exhausted. I ate .25 lb. more of dates felt better and biked a mile to the co-op. I bought a bunch of food for myself and my client I was going to work for next. Biked 1/4 mile to bittercreek and picked up about 20 pounds of meat for my cats. (By the way I am carrying all the groceries and the meat in my bike baskets). I rode 5 miles home and dropped off the meat. Rode one more mile to my last client of the day. I was hungry again and I knew I hadn't eaten enough calories. I kept thinking about chips and salsa. At my clients I make a 10 banana, 1 pound of spinach smoothie. I was drinking it while I made my clients dinner. It was spaghetti and I wanted to take a little bite so bad. I felt like I was going insane with desire for that tiny little bite. I kept drinking my smoothie everytime this feeling would overcome me. I just told myself that I was low on calories and that it would all pass as soon as I got enough in me. Ate that job I cleaned/cooked for 3 1/2 hours. I finished all my smoothie and was still having cravings, but thankfully I was done and headed home. On the mile ride home the cravings were still driving me crazy. I just wanted to scream! I didn't feel sexy today or wave and smile at everyone as much as usual. I was so inside my head that it was hard to pull myself out and live in the moment. Even when I got home I was wishing I had rice or maybe I should order a vegan pizza to be delivered. Ahhhh!!!!
I knew I was tired, had a huge day of exercise and work, and I was under carbed. I just kept reassuring myself that I was fine and reminding myself about how great my ears have felt this past week and my sinuses have been so clear and my insides have felt great and been performing perfectly.
So that is where I am at right now. I don't know if I'm going to eat more tonight or not. I still feel full and my cravings have eased up. I am planning on going to bed early again. Tomorrow is supposed to be 101 degrees out. I can't wait! I love the heat so much...today has been pleasantly hot as well :)

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for not giving in. I'm sure that was HARD. You're doing GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your encouragement Michelle :) You are an amazing woman and I love the positive energy you so freely share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, I spelled your name wrong...added an extra l

    ReplyDelete