Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day four

I didn't get to do a post last night, I went to a slumber/movie party at a friends and didn't bring my mac along. So here is yesterdays info.

Went to bed at 10:30, woke up at 5:30. Didn't sleep good from eating the raw cheese before bed (I went on a crazy binge after having a little bit and ate the whole 5 oz.). I had legs cramps all night from all the salt that was in the cheese and I was full of mucus, was puffy and swollen.

I felt horrible when I woke up...my sinuses where burning and my inner ears throbbed. I drank 48 oz of water and started to feel better.I made a 5 tomato, 4 small juiced grapefruits and 3 small juiced oranges drink, bottled it up and rode 5 miles to my first job. Drank my bottled drink 32 oz. and cleaned for 2 hours. I rode a mile to the co-op, bought 2 lbs. of fresh local organic strawberries and ate them on the patio. I started to feel my super powers kicking in, I rode another mile to my next job, cleaned for 2 hours. Rode 3 miles to a fruit stand, bought 3 honeydew melons and rode another mile to my last job. At the 3 melons and cleaned for 2 hours. Next I rode 7 miles back home ate .50 oz of dates and took a 2 hour nap.

Woke up, make 16 oz. kiwi, dandelion, romaine smoothie. Rode a mile to see a concert in a park. Drank my smoothie and visited with people I knew. I ate a bunch of blueberries that someone shared with me, than ate a bunch of papaya another raw friend shared. I was a little concerned about food combining, but still felt good, strong, happy and peaceful.

At 9 p.m. I rode to a friends birthday/slumber party. We watched movies that were projected on a wall outside, while we all snuggled in blankets. I ate a bunch of tortilla chips and salsa, a little bit of popcorn, 2 pieces of dark chocolate, and some quinoa tomato casserole. Needless to say I wasn't feeling good anymore and my ears started throbbing again really bad. I was still happy though and snuggled all night between two very respectful but great looking guys :)

Woke up the next morning with another food hangover...once again...sigh. I will share more about that when I post todays eating and events.

This is so hard admitting all of this waste I am putting in my body. I had a slight bit of panic set in today...thinking that I wouldn't be able to keep up posting for the full 30 days. I don't want people to see these horrible eating patterns I get myself into. I thought I would be able to stop easier if I had to tell everyone about the damage I am doing to my body, but that doesn't seem to be stopping me at all. There are parts of my mind that just say "*&%^$ it" and my will power just seems to be zapped. I have to keep telling myself that I am getting better and that I am getting stronger...I sure hope I am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment