Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day nine

Made it through another day of all raw.
Went to bed at 12:30 a.m. and woke up at 5:30 a.m. Was understandable tired but still felt really good. At 1/8 of a watermelon. Drove and ate off and on for the rest of the day avoiding food combinations...2 melons, 2 lbs. of grapes, 2 apples, 1 lb dates, 3 lbs. of cherries. In Yellowstone I stopped and tried napping for a while but there were too many mosquitoes, so instead I ate a bunch of wild greens. In the Big Horn Mountains we stopped and hiked 3 miles to the medicine wheel and back. That was great getting some exercise after sitting for hours. I am not used to sitting so much and my body is very stiff, but it doesn't seem to hurt at all.
I had a pretty good attitude all day until it started to get late and I was so tired, I became a little grouchy with Savana. Otherwise I felt clear headed, happy and peaceful the whole day.
Loved seeing all the beautiful country as I was driving through.

No comments:

Post a Comment