Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Day three

I woke up this morning feeling fantastic. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. and woke up at 7:30 a.m.
At 8:30 I grabbed a banana and ate it one my way out the door, on my way to work I realized that I didn't pack enough food with me and that I wouldn't have time to stop at a store. I decided I had enough of my emergency dried dates on me to hold me over and that I would be fine. I then biked 4 miles to my first job. I ate one cantaloupe and cleaned for 2 hours. Next, I biked a mile to the mall, ate 5 apples and .26lbs. of dates and got on the bus. I got off and rode the last 6 miles to work out in Eagle, I was feeling strong and my vibrance was back. I cleaned for 2 hours and biked 7 miles back to Boise and to my next job. Was still feeling good, strong and peaceful. I ate one cantaloupe at my last job and cleaned/cooked for 2 hours. I biked a mile home. Had a 2 banana, .50 lb date and head of romaine smoothie. Watched another movie on my laptop with my friend Jonathan...(we rented a bunch of Alfred Hitchcock movies from the library and are going through them). At 8 p.m. ate 4 small slices of raw cheese...didn't want to post this last part, but I need to be completely honest. I forgot to make it to the store and ran out of fruit, I needed more calories for all the exercise and cleaning I had done today. So after I ate the cheese my sinuses plugged up slightly and my head felt fuzzy and a little bit heavy.
I think these posts are really helping me. I am better able to see my weak points and how I can fix them. Like today for example, I need to make sure I have enough fruit in the house, especially when I have high exercise days. Instead of watching the movie right away I could easily have taken a half hour to run to the store quick and stock up on more fruit, my lame excuse of why I didn't do that is because I would rather go to the fruit stands or co-op and give them my business instead of the grocery store since I try not to support corporations....the fruit stands were closed..the co-op too far away. Logically, I could have gotten enough at the grocery store to hold me over until I could make it to the places I wanted to shop at. My health needs to override my choice of where I shop.

2 comments:

  1. How ironic, my little family has been watching Hitchcock a lot lately. I'm so proud of you and your dedication to your goals, Victoria! Your blogs are a little suspenseful and that makes them all the more fun to read, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...suspenseful huh? What will I eat next? ominous music plays....hehe...great fun.

    ReplyDelete