Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day ten...Friday

Today I had a lot of food cravings, but I stayed strong. It was tough, but I glad I made it through.

I spent most of the day driving. Drove through the black hills, visited bear country and storybook island. Made it to Wall, SD around 5ish. It was so good to not be driving anymore. Rode my longboard around town for about 45 minutes, it's a small town, there's only so many places to go. Walked around Wall Drug for about 1/2 hour.

It's hard to remember what I ate but here is what comes to mind:
2 melons, 1 lb. dates, 3 medium apples, 4 bananas, 2 lbs. strawberries...that doesn't seem like much, but it's all I can come up with right now. Traveling seems to make the days so blurry.

I felt good yesterday, though I was extremely tired. I went to bed at 10:30p.m. and got up at 5:30. I also didn't sleep very good because I got cold camping out. I will make sure and dress warmer for bed from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment