Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day eight

I had a fantastic day. Very busy but a lot of fun. I went to bed at 10:30, woke up at 5:30. Felt ok, but not too great, had really bad gas. Drank a bunch of water and felt better. I then decided that today was the day to stop messing around and commit to feeling my best.
I made a 5 banana smoothie, with lots of romaine, dandelion and beet greens from my garden. I felt really really good after that. Half hour later at 7 a.m. I rode 6 miles to my first job. I cleaned for 2 hours and rode 1 mile to the co-op. Stocked up on a bunch of organic fruit. I biked 3 miles to a fruit stand and bought a bunch of melons. Rode 1 mile to my next cleaning job. Ate 3 large cantaloupe and cleaned for 1 1/2 hours. Rode 3 miles to Boise Bicycle project and worked on my bike for an hour. Rode 5 miles to my last cleaning job. Ate half an avocado then later had a 3 banana, head of romaine smoothie, cleaned/cooked for 1 hour. Biked a mile back home. Felt great and strong.
Loaded up my mom's car and took off for South Dakota. It is so strange driving instead of biking. It's a whole different way of thinking...so anyway. On the drive I ate .50 lbs. in dates and 5 medium sized organic apples.
Made it to Pocatello by 10 p.m. and I am staying with a wonderful friend of mine for the night.

I made it the whole day eating fruits and greens and I feel fantastic!!! I had a goal to make it through one day and I did it. :) I feel like doing a little dance of success..haha. I haven't figured out my calories yet, I think they might be low, but I feel very sastified right now. Very very happy and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment