Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day twenty two

I woke up at 6:30 this morning and felt wonderful. I sleep so good when I eat all raw fruits and greens, just that in itself should keep me on track, not the case though.
I biked a mile to the bus stop with Savana and bused downtown. Then biked 1/2 mile to Savana's writing camp, dropped her off and rode a mile to my first job. Cleaned for 2 hours and ate an apple. Biked a mile to flying M and had 38 oz. of fresh squeezed oj while I sat outside and checked my e-mail on my laptop. Biked a mile to pick up Savana and we both biked 2 miles to my next cleaning job. At that job I ate 3 melon and cleaned for 2 hours. Then we bused back downtown. Savana played in the fountain while I rested on some grass nearby. Later we bused to a friends house to help with a dome building project. There was tons of food there and I ate a bunch of green salad and some cooked grains and pasta. Amazingly I didn't feel as bad as I thought I would. I felt heavy, had slight sinus pressure and my ears were throbbing...despite all that I was happy to spend time with great people. I really wished I had that light energy fruit eating feeling, instead of feeling so heavy. I think things are really starting to click for me and I will be staying all raw. I really crave health and vitality and I know how to have that in my life at all times. I feel such a strong need right now to surround myself with positive energy inside and out. Tomorrow is a new day of growth and healing...I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment