Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day five

This last weekend has been so crazy and different from my usual day to day life, it is hard for me to remember what happened at what times, but I think I remember most of yesterday chronologically.
I went to bed really late...like 2 a.m. I think I fell asleep watching movies at the slumber party. I woke up at 7:30 a.m. Needless to say..not only did I have a cooked food hangover again, but I was suffering from major lack of sleep. I drank a lot of water in the morning..not sure how much. Ate 2 big pieces of watermelon and biked from my friends house 3 miles to church at 9:30. I was feeling really good, clear headed and happy. After church I biked a mile to the co-op and bought a bunch of melons. I ate half a watermelon sitting in the sun on the co-op patio, I felt so good and peaceful. Biked 5 miles home and ate a gala melon and a cantaloupe. Took a 2 hour nap, woke up and ate .50 lbs. in dates. Rode 3 miles to a 4th of july party. At the party I ate a bunch of broccoli, cauliflower and jicama dipped in a vegan sauce. A while later, I caved in and ate some chips and salsa (I love chips and salsa, it is so hard for me to resist). I didn't eat very much because I just wasn't feeling very energetic and already felt really full...regardless my ears started throbbing again and I was super tired. At 10:30 p.m. after watching the fireworks I rode a mile to my friends house for another movie/slumber party night. Everyone there was so tired and low energy..most of us didn't even make it all the way through the movie without falling asleep...including myself.
I am feeling like my evening cooked food binges are coming to an end. I am tired of them and I am tired of not feeling my best. Reading Myra's blog today really helped me, I saw her make it through her cravings and I have done the same thing in the past, I can do it again! I have the strength in me that Myra has, I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment